Please note, when your select items to purchase from the same warehouse you will save on shipping charges. Each of our warehouses individually price their products and prices may vary by warehouse.
Firearms typically ship within 5-7 business days after payment and a valid FFL is received.
All of our inventory is available for online purchase only.
Flat rate shipping is only $14.95 for unlimited accessories and ammunition for Warehouse 2 & 3 products. All accessories and ammunition from Warehouse 2 & 3 ship within 24 business hours.
Please Note: Image may not be the actual representation of the item. Please verify the item by reading the complete description before purchasing.
The Troy M14 Modular Chassis Systems are an original design that incorporates features not found in other M14 stock systems. Excellent ergonomics found in the M14 CQB/DMR Package assures easy customization to suit the users needs or units requirements. The modular quad-rail system allows unlimited mounting options and keeps all optics and sights mounted and undisturbed while field stripping. The single plane, full-length top rail allows perfect co-witness of back up iron sights and optics. The M14 CQB/DMR Package transforms your M14 into a Designated Marksmans/Close Quarters BattleRifle, making it easy to maneuver indoors and around corners, while still providing superior firepower. By composing the rifle in a way that makes it portable, controllable and reliable, this M14 Chassis provides superior firepower without the superior size.
Specifications and Features:
Duplicates the ergonomics of M16/M4 weapon systems
Mounts all M1913 optical sights and scopes
Rails feature numbered cross slots
Field strips without tools and identical to the factory M14
Accepts all M16/M4 pistol grips and stock assemblies
Accepts any diameter M14 barrel
Includes all mounting hardware, Troy folding BattleSights, Troy Lightweight BattleAx stock and buffer tube
Easily installs on all semi and full auto M1A or M14 rifles
Will fits USGI M14s and commercial variants including SOCOM-16 without a rear lug
Machined from hardened aircraft aluminum with stainless steel components
Finished in MIL-SPEC hardcoat anodizing
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
1. Please verify the Firearm is legal in your state. You can do this by checking your state’s particular rules or simply ask a local gun dealer. Each state’s rules vary and some states restrict not only who may purchase and possess a handgun, but what particular models are permitted for such possession within that state.
2. If the firearm is legal in your state then you can make your purchase online.
3. Once, you have made your purchase contact your local FFL Dealer and have them Fax (603-974-2641) or email their FFL to Sales@VizardsGunsAndAmmo.com. Please have your Customer Order # (which you will find on the top right hand corner of your invoice after you purchased your firearm) and your Name on the FFL.
4. Once the FFL has been received from your dealer, your firearm will ship within 5 -7 business days.
5. Once your firearm ships you will receive an email with the tracking information and you can track your package online.
If you need any assistance please contact us at: 603-974-2639 or sales@VizardsGunsAndAmmo.com.
Thank you for your business.
All prices are in USD