The KSG (Kel-Tec Shotgun) is Kel-Tec's first entry into the shotgun market. The size shape and design is similar to the Kel-Tec RFB rifle but the KSG ejects downward instead of forward. The KSG weighs 6.9 lbs. and is as compact as legally possible with a 26.1 OAL and an 18.5 cylinder bore barrel. Even with this compact size the internal dual tube magazines hold an impressive 12 rounds of 12 gauge 3 rounds in total (6 per tube). It can also reliably shoot shells as short as 1.75 up to the 3. This simple and reliable pump action feeds from either the left or right tube which is manually selected by a lever located behind the trigger guard. The pump includes an under Picatinny rail for the mounting of a forward grip a light or a laser. The included top Picatinny sight rail accepts many types of optics or iron sights. Forward and rear sling loops are built in and a basic sling is included. The soft rubber butt pad helps to tame recoil. The KSG receiver is made from hardened steel and includes the magazine tubes which have been welded in place. The grip and stock assembly is made of glass reinforced nylon (Zytel) and is easily disassembled by pushing out 2 pins which store in 2 holes in the grip when removed. The barrel and pump assembly is removed by loosening the 2 front magazine tube nuts with a coin and sliding the assembly forward.
KEL KSGGY KSG 12GA TACTICAL GRAY *SS
Mfg Item Num: KSGGY
Model Number: KSG
Purpose: Personal Protection/Sport
Series: 12 GA
Unit of measure: GN
Gauge: 12 Gauge
Barrel Length: 18.5
Weight: 6.9 lbs
Stock Description: Synthetic Gray
Recoil Pad Type: Rubber
Sights: None Optic Ready
Chokes Included: Fixed Cylinder Bore
Barrel Length Range: 18.00 to 19.99
Weight Range: 6.00 lbs to 6.99 lbs
Stock Finish Group: Synthetic
Metal Finish Group: Blued/Black
- We do not accept returns on ammunition. All ammunition sales are final.
- Consumers need to know all local and state laws. If purchasing ammunition or magazines you agree that you are 21 years of age.
- There is a 15% restocking fee for orders you wish to return. It must be in brand new condition and unopened. The return must be approved within 7 days of delivery.
Delivery Date and Manually Reviewed Orders
- Orders placed between Monday and Friday typically ship the same day if placed before 12PM EST. If your order requires manual review the shipping date may be delayed
- Orders that need to be manually verified are flagged by our system. Typically we flag orders for manual verification if the billing and shipping address do not match, we need an ID on file to ship the order, or if the order is from a first time customer for a large amount. We will contact you promptly to verify your order or request an ID. Please feel free to contact us in advance to verify the order. Please submit the Drivers License to us via email: FFL@VIZARDSGUNS.COM. Once you have been verified you will not need to re-verified on your future orders. We thank you for your business and assistance.
|California||Warehouse 2 Only-Must be shipped to an 01 FFL Dealer
No tracer ammunition
No magazines over 10 rounds
|Connecticut||No magazines over 10 rounds - Must have a Pistol Permit and Driver’s License|
|Colorado||No magazines over 15 rounds|
|DC||No magazines over 10 rounds|
|Hawaii||No Ammunition, no magazines over 10 rounds, no Starter Pistols|
|Illinois||Must have an Illinois Firearms Owner Identification Card and Drivers License, no shipments to Chicago|
|Maryland||No magazines over 10 rounds|
|Massachusetts||We ship ammunition from Warehouse 2 & 4: We will ship to your residence. We need your License To Carry and Driver’s License. No magazines over 10 rounds No Starter Pistols|
|New Jersey||No magazines over 10 rounds. We ship ammunition to your residence|
|New York||No magazines over 10 rounds. We ship ammunition to your residence and FFL dealer depending on your zipcode|
|New York City||No magazines over 10 rounds, all ammunition must be shipped to an FFL Dealer|
How To Purchase a Firearm OnlineStep 1:
Please verify the Firearm is legal in your state. You can do this by checking your state’s particular rules or simply ask a local gun dealer. Each state’s rules vary and some states restrict not only who may purchase and possess a handgun, but what particular models are permitted for such possession within that state.
If the firearm is legal in your state then you can make your purchase online.
Once, you have made your purchase contact your local FFL Dealer and have them Fax (603-974-2641) or email their FFL to Sales@VizardsGunsAndAmmo.com. Please have your Customer Order # (which you will find on the top right hand corner of your invoice after you purchased your firearm) and your Name on the FFL.
Once the FFL has been received from your dealer, your firearm will ship within 5 -7 business days.
Once your firearm ships you will receive an email with the tracking information and you can track your package online.
If you need any assistance please contact us at: 603-974-2639 or sales@VizardsGunsAndAmmo.com.
Thank you for your business.