Please note, when your select items to purchase from the same warehouse you will save on shipping charges. Each of our warehouses individually price their products and prices may vary by warehouse.
Firearms typically ship within 5-7 business days after payment and a valid FFL is received.
All of our inventory is available for online purchase only.
Flat rate shipping is only $14.95 for unlimited accessories and ammunition for Warehouse 2 & 3 products. All accessories and ammunition from Warehouse 2 & 3 ship within 24 business hours.
Please Note: Image may not be the actual representation of the item. Please verify the item by reading the complete description before purchasing.
Thompson 1927A-1 "Deluxe Semi-Auto", Bonnie & Clyde Special Edition Featuring engraved historical events and finished in a custom Rust Cerakote Shipped with 50 round drum magazine and 20 round stick magazine
The Roaring Twenties created fame and notoriety for a new breed of outlaw. These “motorized bandits” roamed open roads, committing crimes and engaging in battles with lawmen devoted to their capture. Perhaps the most famous among them were the outlaws Bonnie Parker and Clyde Barrow. These two criminals committed a long string of murders and robberies, ultimately leading to their demise in a fiery ambush by law enforcement officers. Despite their evil ways, both bandits became symbols of the time period and earned a role in American popular culture including multiple film portrayals. Auto-Ordnance continues the legend with this custom finished and engraved “Bonnie and Clyde” Thompson. Each of these Tommy Guns are engraved with reminders of the outlaw duo’s escapades, including photos, a wanted poster, and news headline. The stock features text from Bonnie’s famous poem “The Trail’s End”, foreseeing their crimes would not pay. The grip is engraved with the badge of the Texas Rangers, in commemoration of the legendary Frank Hamer’s leadership stopping the outlaws. The finish is a Cerakote “rusted” look. Underneath is an all steel, 18” barreled, 1927 pattern Thompson, chambered in powerful .45 ACP. The stock, forearm, and grip are Walnut. The Auto-Ordnance “Bonnie and Clyde” Thompson gives today’s shooter a chance to own a custom piece of American history, and experience legendary shooting performance with every trip to the range!
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
1. Please verify the Firearm is legal in your state. You can do this by checking your state’s particular rules or simply ask a local gun dealer. Each state’s rules vary and some states restrict not only who may purchase and possess a handgun, but what particular models are permitted for such possession within that state.
2. If the firearm is legal in your state then you can make your purchase online.
3. Once, you have made your purchase contact your local FFL Dealer and have them Fax (603-974-2641) or email their FFL to Sales@VizardsGunsAndAmmo.com. Please have your Customer Order # (which you will find on the top right hand corner of your invoice after you purchased your firearm) and your Name on the FFL.
4. Once the FFL has been received from your dealer, your firearm will ship within 5 -7 business days.
5. Once your firearm ships you will receive an email with the tracking information and you can track your package online.
If you need any assistance please contact us at: 603-974-2639 or sales@VizardsGunsAndAmmo.com.
Thank you for your business.
All prices are in USD