BrandThompsonCategoryTactical RiflesCaliber45 Automatic Colt Pistol (ACP)ModelM1SeriesLightweight CarbineActionSemi-AutomaticBarrel Length Range16.00" to 17.99"
SightsBlade Front, Fixed RearCapacity30+1HandRightMetal FinishBlack Hardcoat AnodizedOAL38"Receiver
MaterialAluminumSafetyManualStock DescriptionAmerican WalnutWeight8 lbsSearch CodeKAHRSimilar ItemsRIT45Barrel Length16.5"
The Thompson M1 was used victoriously in battles throughout the world, inscribing its place for all times a legend among military firearms. The M1 Semi-Automatic Carbine offers the same attention to craftsmanship today that made the original so highly regarded. The look and feel are authentic, right down to the side bolt action and genuine American walnut woodwork. It has a blade front sight with fixed battle rear sight. This Lightweight Carbine model is a 45 ACP with a 16.5" barrel. The frame and receiver are milled from solid aluminum with a black anodized metal finish. It has a fixed buttstock, pistol grip, and vertical foregrip. It includes one 30-round stick magazine. NOTE: This Lightweight M1 Carbine is not compatible with drum magazines.
Wow what a great long gun. This lightweight aluminum is great - weighs 8 lbs unloaded vs 13 lbs for the regular steel receiver version. Walnut stock is great looking and functional as well. Shooting paper with my bolt action Trophy Hunters with optics is...well...so boring. Necessary to set the zero at 200 yards for hunting however. Take out this Tommy Gun put 230 grain FMJ 45 Colf Auto rounds in the magazine and let it rip. Shooting Steel is the only way to go pop...whiz...ding...hittin' the steel is THE BEST with this "Tommy Gun". I have nine long guns. This is my favorite - followed by my Remington 870 pump shotgun - followed by my Marlin lever action 30-30. Will not dissapoint!
- We do not accept returns on ammunition. All ammunition sales are final.
- Consumers need to know all local and state laws. If purchasing ammunition or magazines you agree that you are 21 years of age.
- There is a 15% restocking fee for orders you wish to return. It must be in brand new condition and unopened. The return must be approved within 7 days of delivery.
Delivery Date and Manually Reviewed Orders
- Orders placed between Monday and Friday typically ship the same day if placed before 12PM EST. If your order requires manual review the shipping date may be delayed
- Orders that need to be manually verified are flagged by our system. Typically we flag orders for manual verification if the billing and shipping address do not match, we need an ID on file to ship the order, or if the order is from a first time customer for a large amount. We will contact you promptly to verify your order or request an ID. Please feel free to contact us in advance to verify the order. Please submit the Drivers License to us via email: FFL@VIZARDSGUNS.COM. Once you have been verified you will not need to re-verified on your future orders. We thank you for your business and assistance.
|California||Warehouse 2 Only-Must be shipped to an 01 FFL Dealer
No tracer ammunition
No magazines over 10 rounds
|Connecticut||No magazines over 10 rounds - Must have a Pistol Permit and Driver’s License|
|Colorado||No magazines over 15 rounds|
|DC||No magazines over 10 rounds|
|Hawaii||No Ammunition, no magazines over 10 rounds, no Starter Pistols|
|Illinois||Must have an Illinois Firearms Owner Identification Card and Drivers License, no shipments to Chicago|
|Maryland||No magazines over 10 rounds|
|Massachusetts||We ship ammunition from Warehouse 2 & 4: We will ship to your residence. We need your License To Carry and Driver’s License. No magazines over 10 rounds No Starter Pistols|
|New Jersey||No magazines over 10 rounds. We ship ammunition to your residence|
|New York||No magazines over 10 rounds. We ship ammunition to your residence and FFL dealer depending on your zipcode|
|New York City||No magazines over 10 rounds, all ammunition must be shipped to an FFL Dealer|
How To Purchase a Firearm OnlineStep 1:
Please verify the Firearm is legal in your state. You can do this by checking your state’s particular rules or simply ask a local gun dealer. Each state’s rules vary and some states restrict not only who may purchase and possess a handgun, but what particular models are permitted for such possession within that state.
If the firearm is legal in your state then you can make your purchase online.
Once, you have made your purchase contact your local FFL Dealer and have them Fax (603-974-2641) or email their FFL to Sales@VizardsGunsAndAmmo.com. Please have your Customer Order # (which you will find on the top right hand corner of your invoice after you purchased your firearm) and your Name on the FFL.
Once the FFL has been received from your dealer, your firearm will ship within 5 -7 business days.
Once your firearm ships you will receive an email with the tracking information and you can track your package online.
If you need any assistance please contact us at: 603-974-2639 or sales@VizardsGunsAndAmmo.com.
Thank you for your business.