Please note, when your select items to purchase from the same warehouse you will save on shipping charges. Each of our warehouses individually price their products and prices may vary by warehouse.
Firearms typically ship within 5-7 business days after payment and a valid FFL is received.
All of our inventory is available for online purchase only.
Flat rate shipping is only $14.95 for unlimited accessories and ammunition for Warehouse 2 & 3 products. All accessories and ammunition from Warehouse 2 & 3 ship within 24 business hours.
Please Note: Image may not be the actual representation of the item. Please verify the item by reading the complete description before purchasing.
BrandThompsonCategoryTactical RiflesCaliber45 Automatic Colt Pistol (ACP)ModelM1SeriesLightweight CarbineActionSemi-AutomaticBarrel Length Range16.00" to 17.99"
SightsBlade Front, Fixed RearCapacity30+1HandRightMetal FinishBlack Hardcoat AnodizedOAL38"Receiver
MaterialAluminumSafetyManualStock DescriptionAmerican WalnutWeight8 lbsSearch CodeKAHRSimilar ItemsRIT45Barrel Length16.5"
The Thompson M1 was used victoriously in battles throughout the world, inscribing its place for all times a legend among military firearms. The M1 Semi-Automatic Carbine offers the same attention to craftsmanship today that made the original so highly regarded. The look and feel are authentic, right down to the side bolt action and genuine American walnut woodwork. It has a blade front sight with fixed battle rear sight. This Lightweight Carbine model is a 45 ACP with a 16.5" barrel. The frame and receiver are milled from solid aluminum with a black anodized metal finish. It has a fixed buttstock, pistol grip, and vertical foregrip. It includes one 30-round stick magazine. NOTE: This Lightweight M1 Carbine is not compatible with drum magazines.
Posted by William L on 26th Mar 2019
Wow what a great long gun. This lightweight aluminum is great - weighs 8 lbs unloaded vs 13 lbs for the regular steel receiver version. Walnut stock is great looking and functional as well. Shooting paper with my bolt action Trophy Hunters with optics is...well...so boring. Necessary to set the zero at 200 yards for hunting however. Take out this Tommy Gun put 230 grain FMJ 45 Colf Auto rounds in the magazine and let it rip. Shooting Steel is the only way to go pop...whiz...ding...hittin' the steel is THE BEST with this "Tommy Gun". I have nine long guns. This is my favorite - followed by my Remington 870 pump shotgun - followed by my Marlin lever action 30-30. Will not dissapoint!
1. Please verify the Firearm is legal in your state. You can do this by checking your state’s particular rules or simply ask a local gun dealer. Each state’s rules vary and some states restrict not only who may purchase and possess a handgun, but what particular models are permitted for such possession within that state.
2. If the firearm is legal in your state then you can make your purchase online.
3. Once, you have made your purchase contact your local FFL Dealer and have them Fax (603-974-2641) or email their FFL to Sales@VizardsGunsAndAmmo.com. Please have your Customer Order # (which you will find on the top right hand corner of your invoice after you purchased your firearm) and your Name on the FFL.
4. Once the FFL has been received from your dealer, your firearm will ship within 5 -7 business days.
5. Once your firearm ships you will receive an email with the tracking information and you can track your package online.
If you need any assistance please contact us at: 603-974-2639 or sales@VizardsGunsAndAmmo.com.
Thank you for your business.
All prices are in USD