What's in the Box
- Scar 20S 6.5 Creedmoor Rifle
- (1) 10 Round Magazine
- Owner's Manual
The legendary FN SCAR® 20S is upgraded with Non-Reciprocating Charging Handles. Perfectly calibrated for long-range fire, the FN SCAR 20S delivers surgical precision, with an enhanced set of controls to enable any shooting position or optic choice. The rugged, monolithic upper receiver with full-length MIL-STD-1913 rail provides more space for rail-mounted accessories, and a precision buttstock fits any shooter with adjustable length of pull and cheek rest height. The FN SCAR 20S is the benchmark for long-range precision from a gas-driven piston platform, delivering a highly accurate and proven design for target shooting and law enforcement applications.
- Extended hard-anodized monolithic reciever
- MIL-STD-1913 accessory rail at 3, 6, 9, and 12 positions
- Cold Hammer-forged, chromw-lined, free-floating heavy contour barrel
- Two-stage Match Trigger
- Adjustable stock
- Ambidextrous charging handles
- Ambidextrous safety and magazine release
- Enlarged trigger guard
- Manufacturer: FN
- Model: Scar 20S
- Caliber: 6.5 Creedmoor
- Barrel Length: 20"
- Twist Rate: 1:8"
- Overall Length: 41"
- Finish: Black
- Grip: Rubber with finger grooves
- Magazine Capacity: 10+1
- We do not accept returns. All sales are final.
- Consumers need to know all local and state laws. If purchasing a firearm, ammunition, or magazines you agree that you are 21 years of age.
Delivery Date and Manually Reviewed Orders
- Orders placed between Monday and Friday typically ship the same day if placed before 12PM EST. If your order requires manual review the shipping date may be delayed
- Orders that need to be manually verified are flagged by our system. Typically we flag orders for manual verification if the billing and shipping address do not match, we need an ID on file to ship the order, or if the order is from a first time customer for a large amount. We will contact you promptly to verify your order or request an ID. Please feel free to contact us in advance to verify the order. Please submit the Drivers License to us via email: FFL@VIZARDSGUNS.COM. Once you have been verified you will not need to re-verified on your future orders. We thank you for your business and assistance.
|California||Warehouse 2 Only-Must be shipped to an 01 FFL Dealer
No tracer ammunition
No magazines over 10 rounds
|Connecticut||No magazines over 10 rounds - Must have a Pistol Permit and Driver’s License|
|Colorado||No magazines over 15 rounds|
|DC||No magazines over 10 rounds|
|Hawaii||No Ammunition, no magazines over 10 rounds, no Starter Pistols|
|Illinois||Must have an Illinois Firearms Owner Identification Card and Drivers License, no shipments to Chicago|
|Maryland||No magazines over 10 rounds|
|Massachusetts||We ship ammunition from Warehouse 2 & 4: We will ship to your residence. We need your License To Carry and Driver’s License. No magazines over 10 rounds No Starter Pistols|
|New Jersey||No magazines over 10 rounds. We ship ammunition to your residence|
|New York||No magazines over 10 rounds. We ship ammunition to your residence and FFL dealer depending on your zipcode|
|New York City||No magazines over 10 rounds, all ammunition must be shipped to an FFL Dealer|
How To Purchase a Firearm OnlineStep 1:
Please verify the Firearm is legal in your state. You can do this by checking your state’s particular rules or simply ask a local gun dealer. Each state’s rules vary and some states restrict not only who may purchase and possess a handgun, but what particular models are permitted for such possession within that state.
If the firearm is legal in your state then you can make your purchase online.
Once, you have made your purchase contact your local FFL Dealer and have them Fax (603-974-2641) or email their FFL to Sales@VizardsGunsAndAmmo.com. Please have your Customer Order # (which you will find on the top right hand corner of your invoice after you purchased your firearm) and your Name on the FFL.
Once the FFL has been received from your dealer, your firearm will ship within 5 -7 business days.
Once your firearm ships you will receive an email with the tracking information and you can track your package online.
If you need any assistance please contact us at: 603-974-2639 or sales@VizardsGunsAndAmmo.com.
Thank you for your business.