Posted by Vizard's Guns & Ammo on May 12, 2015
Many new customers looking to purchase a firearm online need some guidance. Your first big purchase requires some basic knowledge to guide you! The steps are quick and easy!
How to purchase your firearm online:
1. Please verify the Firearm is legal in your state. You can do this by checking your state’s particular rules or simply ask a local gun dealer. Each state’s rules vary and some states restrict not only who may purchase and possess a handgun, but what particular models are permitted for such possession within that state.
2. If the firearm is legal in your state then you can make your purchase online.
3. Once, you have made your purchase contact your local FFL Dealer and have them Fax or email their FFL. Most businesses require you to have your Customer Order # (which you will find on the top right hand corner of your invoice after you purchased your firearm) and your Name on the FFL. Most dealers will have your current dealer's FFL on file and you may only need your dealers name in the order notes.
4. Once the FFL has been received from your dealer, your firearm will ship within 5 -7 business days.
5. Once your firearm ships you will receive an email with the tracking information and you can track your package online.
6.Once, your firearm arrives at your ffl dealer, they will conduct your background check and you pay a small service fee for the transfer.
Good luck on your first firearm purchase online!
All prices are in USD