Please note, when your select items to purchase from the same warehouse you will save on shipping charges. Each of our warehouses individually price their products and prices may vary by warehouse.
Firearms typically ship within 5-7 business days after payment and a valid FFL is received.
All of our inventory is available for online purchase only.
Flat rate shipping is only $14.95 for unlimited accessories and ammunition for Warehouse 2 & 3 products. All accessories and ammunition from Warehouse 2 & 3 ship within 24 business hours.
Please Note: Image may not be the actual representation of the item. Please verify the item by reading the complete description before purchasing.
Posted by Unknown on 24th Oct 2016
Rifle: AR-10, 6.5 CR, Criterion FA NM 24" stainless bull barrel, 1-8 twist.
Scope: Millett LRS-1, 6-25X56
This was first outing with this rifle, finished it Friday night
and was out on the range Sunday.
I used 129gr. Hornady interlocks to break in the barrel, then settled
In to shoot some groups with the 143 ELD-X ammo.
Velocity was a bit lower out of this barrel than advertised, avg. 2643 over 10 shots. The really great part of this review is 2, 10 shot groups that you could cover with a penny each!!!
I have always used Hornady ammo as my accuracy benchmark for all my accuracy testing, looks like they really hit a home run again.
Posted by Unknown on 15th Sep 2016
I'd like to say the Hornady 143gr eld-x ammo is good stuff. Shot very well and nice groups. Haven't shot on deer yet hope to soon but maybe a ground hog sooner.
Posted by Joe Forish--Red Oak, Texas on 3rd Jul 2016
I Took my new Browning-bolt rifle and put my Hornady 6.5 creedmoor ammo to the test and I'm pleased with the results. I broke in the barrel with a cheaper Hornady ammo. First I cleaned the barrel then after each shot I re-cleaned the barrel again for a total of 12 shots. Then 3 sets of 2 shots and 2 sets of 4 shots. I then put on my Leupold Vx-3i 4.5 to 14 CDS scope . It took 4 shots to sight it in after initial bore sighting. I then cleaned the bore fired 2 fouling shots and let the barrel cool. My first 3 shot group at 100 yards was less than 1/2 moa. I then installed my cds turret and the scope and cartridges shot as advertised. This was the first 6.5 creedmoor ammo made commercially even before there was rifles being produced in this caliber and I would tell anyone to use it.
I'm 72 years young and was shooting off of a Harris bi-pod and a rear bag. I'll use this ammo out to 600 yards with confidence etc. Your price and shipping of this ammo was really great!!
Posted by David K on 13th Jun 2016
72*F, 10-15 mph wind gusting up to 25 mph this ammo DELIVERS!!! 0.416" center to center best 5 shot group. Biggest ctc 0.675" at 100 yds.
Can't wait to see how really accurate this can be.
1. Please verify the Firearm is legal in your state. You can do this by checking your state’s particular rules or simply ask a local gun dealer. Each state’s rules vary and some states restrict not only who may purchase and possess a handgun, but what particular models are permitted for such possession within that state.
2. If the firearm is legal in your state then you can make your purchase online.
3. Once, you have made your purchase contact your local FFL Dealer and have them Fax (603-974-2641) or email their FFL to Sales@VizardsGunsAndAmmo.com. Please have your Customer Order # (which you will find on the top right hand corner of your invoice after you purchased your firearm) and your Name on the FFL.
4. Once the FFL has been received from your dealer, your firearm will ship within 5 -7 business days.
5. Once your firearm ships you will receive an email with the tracking information and you can track your package online.
If you need any assistance please contact us at: 603-974-2639 or sales@VizardsGunsAndAmmo.com.
Thank you for your business.
All prices are in USD