Mfg Item Num: 82162
Model Number: Match
Unit of measure: BX
Caliber: 300 Precision Rifle Cartridge (PRC)
Bullet Type: ELD-Match
Bullet Weight: 225 GR
Muzzle Energy: 3945 ft lbs
Muzzle Velocity: 2810 fps
Rounds Per Box: 20
Casing Material: Brass
I’ve shot several hundred rounds of the Hornady Match and its as close as you’ll find to hand loads. With all of that being said, I was disappointed in my last shipment from Vizards. The box that the ammo was shipped in was not sturdy enough to support the weight of 10 boxes of ammo. When it arrived, it was evident that it had been damaged in the shipping process. The individual boxes that contained the ammo were damaged as well.
I can't really compare it to other factory .300 PRC ammo as Hornady is currently the only manufacturer, so it's the best by default. However, it is also really, really good. I'm getting .75 MOA from my new Ruger Precision Rifle. It almost makes me second guess reloading for this caliber. The velocity I am getting is a little faster but my barrel is 26" instead of 24" so that is to be expected.
- We do not accept returns on ammunition. All ammunition sales are final.
- Consumers need to know all local and state laws. If purchasing ammunition or magazines you agree that you are 21 years of age.
- There is a 15% restocking fee for orders you wish to return. It must be in brand new condition and unopened. The return must be approved within 7 days of delivery.
Delivery Date and Manually Reviewed Orders
- Orders placed between Monday and Friday typically ship the same day if placed before 12PM EST. If your order requires manual review the shipping date may be delayed
- Orders that need to be manually verified are flagged by our system. Typically we flag orders for manual verification if the billing and shipping address do not match, we need an ID on file to ship the order, or if the order is from a first time customer for a large amount. We will contact you promptly to verify your order or request an ID. Please feel free to contact us in advance to verify the order. Please submit the Drivers License to us via email: FFL@VIZARDSGUNS.COM. Once you have been verified you will not need to re-verified on your future orders. We thank you for your business and assistance.
|California||Warehouse 2 Only-Must be shipped to an 01 FFL Dealer
No tracer ammunition
No magazines over 10 rounds
|Connecticut||No magazines over 10 rounds - Must have a Pistol Permit and Driver’s License|
|Colorado||No magazines over 15 rounds|
|DC||No magazines over 10 rounds|
|Hawaii||No Ammunition, no magazines over 10 rounds, no Starter Pistols|
|Illinois||Must have an Illinois Firearms Owner Identification Card and Drivers License, no shipments to Chicago|
|Maryland||No magazines over 10 rounds|
|Massachusetts||We ship ammunition from Warehouse 2 & 4: We will ship to your residence. We need your License To Carry and Driver’s License. No magazines over 10 rounds No Starter Pistols|
|New Jersey||No magazines over 10 rounds. We ship ammunition to your residence|
|New York||No magazines over 10 rounds. We ship ammunition to your residence and FFL dealer depending on your zipcode|
|New York City||No magazines over 10 rounds, all ammunition must be shipped to an FFL Dealer|
How To Purchase a Firearm OnlineStep 1:
Please verify the Firearm is legal in your state. You can do this by checking your state’s particular rules or simply ask a local gun dealer. Each state’s rules vary and some states restrict not only who may purchase and possess a handgun, but what particular models are permitted for such possession within that state.
If the firearm is legal in your state then you can make your purchase online.
Once, you have made your purchase contact your local FFL Dealer and have them Fax (603-974-2641) or email their FFL to Sales@VizardsGunsAndAmmo.com. Please have your Customer Order # (which you will find on the top right hand corner of your invoice after you purchased your firearm) and your Name on the FFL.
Once the FFL has been received from your dealer, your firearm will ship within 5 -7 business days.
Once your firearm ships you will receive an email with the tracking information and you can track your package online.
If you need any assistance please contact us at: 603-974-2639 or sales@VizardsGunsAndAmmo.com.
Thank you for your business.