Shooters who compete at the highest levels need ammunition built for the demands of their discipline. Syntech Action Pistol is specifically designed for the action shooting sports and loaded to power factor requirements with heavy flatter-nosed bullets for more reliable knock-downs on steel targets in competition. Like all Syntech loads they feature the exclusive Total Synthetic Jacket which prevents metal-on-metal contact between the bullet and barrel eliminating copper and lead fouling as well as reducing damaging heat and friction. Combined with clean-burning powders and the Catalyst lead-free primer Syntech Action Pistol provides the softest-shooting and most reliable performance possible for high-volume competitive shooters.
FED AE9SJAP1 9MM 150 TSJ 50/10
Mfg Item Num: AE9SJAP1
Model Number: American Eagle
Purpose: Target Match Range or Plinking
Series: Syntech Action Pistol
Unit of measure: BX
Caliber: 9mm Luger
Bullet Type: Total Syntech jacket Flat Nose (TSJFN)
Bullet Weight: 150 GR
Muzzle Energy: 252 ft lbs
Muzzle Velocity: 870 fps
Rounds Per Box: 50
Casing Material: Brass
Bullet Coating: Syntech
I use this ammo exclusively for all my competition pistol shooting (3 gun and IDPA). It shoots softer, getting me back on target faster, and hits steel targets with more authority. The barrel seems cleaner too.
Shipped within 24 hours, boxes arrived well packaged. Soft recoil and meets PF.
- We do not accept returns on ammunition. All ammunition sales are final.
- Consumers need to know all local and state laws. If purchasing ammunition or magazines you agree that you are 21 years of age.
- There is a 15% restocking fee for orders you wish to return. It must be in brand new condition and unopened. The return must be approved within 7 days of delivery.
Delivery Date and Manually Reviewed Orders
- Orders placed between Monday and Friday typically ship the same day if placed before 12PM EST. If your order requires manual review the shipping date may be delayed
- Orders that need to be manually verified are flagged by our system. Typically we flag orders for manual verification if the billing and shipping address do not match, we need an ID on file to ship the order, or if the order is from a first time customer for a large amount. We will contact you promptly to verify your order or request an ID. Please feel free to contact us in advance to verify the order. Please submit the Drivers License to us via email: FFL@VIZARDSGUNS.COM. Once you have been verified you will not need to re-verified on your future orders. We thank you for your business and assistance.
|California||Warehouse 2 Only-Must be shipped to an 01 FFL Dealer
No tracer ammunition
No magazines over 10 rounds
|Connecticut||No magazines over 10 rounds - Must have a Pistol Permit and Driver’s License|
|Colorado||No magazines over 15 rounds|
|DC||No magazines over 10 rounds|
|Hawaii||No Ammunition, no magazines over 10 rounds, no Starter Pistols|
|Illinois||Must have an Illinois Firearms Owner Identification Card and Drivers License, no shipments to Chicago|
|Maryland||No magazines over 10 rounds|
|Massachusetts||We ship ammunition from Warehouse 2 & 4: We will ship to your residence. We need your License To Carry and Driver’s License. No magazines over 10 rounds No Starter Pistols|
|New Jersey||No magazines over 10 rounds. We ship ammunition to your residence|
|New York||No magazines over 10 rounds. We ship ammunition to your residence and FFL dealer depending on your zipcode|
|New York City||No magazines over 10 rounds, all ammunition must be shipped to an FFL Dealer|
How To Purchase a Firearm OnlineStep 1:
Please verify the Firearm is legal in your state. You can do this by checking your state’s particular rules or simply ask a local gun dealer. Each state’s rules vary and some states restrict not only who may purchase and possess a handgun, but what particular models are permitted for such possession within that state.
If the firearm is legal in your state then you can make your purchase online.
Once, you have made your purchase contact your local FFL Dealer and have them Fax (603-974-2641) or email their FFL to Sales@VizardsGunsAndAmmo.com. Please have your Customer Order # (which you will find on the top right hand corner of your invoice after you purchased your firearm) and your Name on the FFL.
Once the FFL has been received from your dealer, your firearm will ship within 5 -7 business days.
Once your firearm ships you will receive an email with the tracking information and you can track your package online.
If you need any assistance please contact us at: 603-974-2639 or sales@VizardsGunsAndAmmo.com.
Thank you for your business.