Dimension: 1.20 X 1.70 X 3.05
CALIBER: .22 LONG RIFLE
VELOCITY: 1085 FPS.
BULLET TYPE: MATCH
BULLET WEIGHT: 40 GRAINS
ROUNDS PER BOX: 50.0000
BOXES PER CASE: 100.0000
I switched Eley Match to RWS R-50 because the R-50 performed a better in my rifles. When I tried the new Eley EPS 1085 fps it worked as good as the R-50 which is at 1082 fps. Since it was about $1.00 less per box and I shoot a lot of boxes. 3 to 5 boxes a week in a match every Sunday. I went for the lower price, but not lower performance. We shoot aspirins at 100 yds at an outdoor range. A bet is placed on every shot. Lots of wind. With the EPS (and r-50) I dust the aspirin just about every other shot, not so with the old eley match. The way the game is played if you miss, you better hope that every shooter that follows you also misses or you wind up paying the guy that dusted the aspirin. Leaving a tiny piece of the aspirin on the paper counts as a miss. There are a lot of ties where the pot doubles, tripples, quadruples and so on. As an example, last Sunday I had to hit the aspirin 5 times in a row in order to win the pot. With every shooter having to pay me, that was a good pot.
Just started shooting eggs at 100 yards with a local gun club. Use a Anschutz rifle groups five within the size of a quarter at 100 yards.
- We do not accept returns on ammunition. All ammunition sales are final.
- Consumers need to know all local and state laws. If purchasing ammunition or magazines you agree that you are 21 years of age.
- There is a 15% restocking fee for orders you wish to return. It must be in brand new condition and unopened. The return must be approved within 7 days of delivery.
Delivery Date and Manually Reviewed Orders
- Orders placed between Monday and Friday typically ship the same day if placed before 12PM EST. If your order requires manual review the shipping date may be delayed
- Orders that need to be manually verified are flagged by our system. Typically we flag orders for manual verification if the billing and shipping address do not match, we need an ID on file to ship the order, or if the order is from a first time customer for a large amount. We will contact you promptly to verify your order or request an ID. Please feel free to contact us in advance to verify the order. Please submit the Drivers License to us via email: FFL@VIZARDSGUNS.COM. Once you have been verified you will not need to re-verified on your future orders. We thank you for your business and assistance.
|California||Warehouse 2 Only-Must be shipped to an 01 FFL Dealer
No tracer ammunition
No magazines over 10 rounds
|Connecticut||No magazines over 10 rounds - Must have a Pistol Permit and Driver’s License|
|Colorado||No magazines over 15 rounds|
|DC||No magazines over 10 rounds|
|Hawaii||No Ammunition, no magazines over 10 rounds, no Starter Pistols|
|Illinois||Must have an Illinois Firearms Owner Identification Card and Drivers License, no shipments to Chicago|
|Maryland||No magazines over 10 rounds|
|Massachusetts||We ship ammunition from Warehouse 2 & 4: We will ship to your residence. We need your License To Carry and Driver’s License. No magazines over 10 rounds No Starter Pistols|
|New Jersey||No magazines over 10 rounds. We ship ammunition to your residence|
|New York||No magazines over 10 rounds. We ship ammunition to your residence and FFL dealer depending on your zipcode|
|New York City||No magazines over 10 rounds, all ammunition must be shipped to an FFL Dealer|
How To Purchase a Firearm OnlineStep 1:
Please verify the Firearm is legal in your state. You can do this by checking your state’s particular rules or simply ask a local gun dealer. Each state’s rules vary and some states restrict not only who may purchase and possess a handgun, but what particular models are permitted for such possession within that state.
If the firearm is legal in your state then you can make your purchase online.
Once, you have made your purchase contact your local FFL Dealer and have them Fax (603-974-2641) or email their FFL to Sales@VizardsGunsAndAmmo.com. Please have your Customer Order # (which you will find on the top right hand corner of your invoice after you purchased your firearm) and your Name on the FFL.
Once the FFL has been received from your dealer, your firearm will ship within 5 -7 business days.
Once your firearm ships you will receive an email with the tracking information and you can track your package online.
If you need any assistance please contact us at: 603-974-2639 or sales@VizardsGunsAndAmmo.com.
Thank you for your business.