Based on the classic and treasured Model 42, the 60 series Bali-Song® knives feature precision crafted stainless steel handles. Made in USA.
Benchmade Balisong 62 UPC 610953140038
Blade Steel: D2 (60-62 HRC)
Blade Length: 4.25" (10.80cm)
Blade Thickness: 0.125" (3.18mm)
Open Length: 9.20" (23.37cm)
Closed Length: 5.27" (13.39cm)
Handle Thickness: 0.48" (12.19mm)
Weight: 6.33oz. (179.45g)
|Blade Steel||D2 (60-62 HRC)|
|Clip Type||No Clip|
|Handle Material||Stainless Steel|
|Blade Style||Plain Weehawk|
|Handle Material||Blade Finish: Finish Satin Blade Steel: D2 (60-62) Handle Material: Stainless Steel(Silver)|
Very pleased with the workmanship. Very smooth opening and closing.
Knife is extremely sharp from the factory. BM62 is noticeably shorter than the average balisong, this is the only minus. Overall an excellent purchase.
- We do not accept returns on ammunition. All ammunition sales are final.
- Consumers need to know all local and state laws. If purchasing ammunition or magazines you agree that you are 21 years of age.
- There is a 15% restocking fee for orders you wish to return. It must be in brand new condition and unopened. The return must be approved within 7 days of delivery.
Delivery Date and Manually Reviewed Orders
- Orders placed between Monday and Friday typically ship the same day if placed before 12PM EST. If your order requires manual review the shipping date may be delayed
- Orders that need to be manually verified are flagged by our system. Typically we flag orders for manual verification if the billing and shipping address do not match, we need an ID on file to ship the order, or if the order is from a first time customer for a large amount. We will contact you promptly to verify your order or request an ID. Please feel free to contact us in advance to verify the order. Please submit the Drivers License to us via email: FFL@VIZARDSGUNS.COM. Once you have been verified you will not need to re-verified on your future orders. We thank you for your business and assistance.
|California||Warehouse 2 Only-Must be shipped to an 01 FFL Dealer
No tracer ammunition
No magazines over 10 rounds
|Connecticut||No magazines over 10 rounds - Must have a Pistol Permit and Driver’s License|
|Colorado||No magazines over 15 rounds|
|DC||No magazines over 10 rounds|
|Hawaii||No Ammunition, no magazines over 10 rounds, no Starter Pistols|
|Illinois||Must have an Illinois Firearms Owner Identification Card and Drivers License, no shipments to Chicago|
|Maryland||No magazines over 10 rounds|
|Massachusetts||We ship ammunition from Warehouse 2 & 4: We will ship to your residence. We need your License To Carry and Driver’s License. No magazines over 10 rounds No Starter Pistols|
|New Jersey||No magazines over 10 rounds. We ship ammunition to your residence|
|New York||No magazines over 10 rounds. We ship ammunition to your residence and FFL dealer depending on your zipcode|
|New York City||No magazines over 10 rounds, all ammunition must be shipped to an FFL Dealer|
How To Purchase a Firearm OnlineStep 1:
Please verify the Firearm is legal in your state. You can do this by checking your state’s particular rules or simply ask a local gun dealer. Each state’s rules vary and some states restrict not only who may purchase and possess a handgun, but what particular models are permitted for such possession within that state.
If the firearm is legal in your state then you can make your purchase online.
Once, you have made your purchase contact your local FFL Dealer and have them Fax (603-974-2641) or email their FFL to Sales@VizardsGunsAndAmmo.com. Please have your Customer Order # (which you will find on the top right hand corner of your invoice after you purchased your firearm) and your Name on the FFL.
Once the FFL has been received from your dealer, your firearm will ship within 5 -7 business days.
Once your firearm ships you will receive an email with the tracking information and you can track your package online.
If you need any assistance please contact us at: 603-974-2639 or sales@VizardsGunsAndAmmo.com.
Thank you for your business.