Please note, when your select items to purchase from the same warehouse you will save on shipping charges. Each of our warehouses individually price their products and prices may vary by warehouse.
Firearms typically ship within 5-7 business days after payment and a valid FFL is received.
All of our inventory is available for online purchase only.
Flat rate shipping is only $14.95 for unlimited accessories and ammunition for Warehouse 2 & 3 products. All accessories and ammunition from Warehouse 2 & 3 ship within 24 business hours.
Please Note: Image may not be the actual representation of the item. Please verify the item by reading the complete description before purchasing.
Posted by Mark on 31st Aug 2018
My Weatherby Vanguard S2 loves this ammo from Winchester. For me and the Weatherby this is great ammo at a very good price.
Posted by Bill K on 17th May 2018
Savage 12 LRP loves this round.
Posted by email@example.com on 13th Jan 2018
This ammo drives tacks every time I shot it in 2 of my 6.5’s. I first bought it because it was cheap to break in my rifles with and after 6 boxes each box has allowed both of my guns to shoot .25 moa groups all day long.
Posted by Unknown on 15th Dec 2017
I have a Savage 10GRS. It will shoot 1.75 MOA @ 300 yards with this ammo. I have bought a few times. ( I need the brass)
Posted by ccd on 26th Feb 2016
I have only begun on the barrel break in (shoot 1, clean for 20 rounds, then shoot 5, clean for 50 rounds) so I cannot speak to the consistency of this ammo yet. I don't chrono until I have copper equilibrium in the bore. I mainly bought this to break in the barrel and to have brass for reloading.
1. Please verify the Firearm is legal in your state. You can do this by checking your state’s particular rules or simply ask a local gun dealer. Each state’s rules vary and some states restrict not only who may purchase and possess a handgun, but what particular models are permitted for such possession within that state.
2. If the firearm is legal in your state then you can make your purchase online.
3. Once, you have made your purchase contact your local FFL Dealer and have them Fax (603-974-2641) or email their FFL to Sales@VizardsGunsAndAmmo.com. Please have your Customer Order # (which you will find on the top right hand corner of your invoice after you purchased your firearm) and your Name on the FFL.
4. Once the FFL has been received from your dealer, your firearm will ship within 5 -7 business days.
5. Once your firearm ships you will receive an email with the tracking information and you can track your package online.
If you need any assistance please contact us at: 603-974-2639 or sales@VizardsGunsAndAmmo.com.
Thank you for your business.
All prices are in USD