Please note, when your select items to purchase from the same warehouse you will save on shipping charges. Each of our warehouses individually price their products and prices may vary by warehouse.
Firearms typically ship within 5-7 business days after payment and a valid FFL is received.
All of our inventory is available for online purchase only.
Flat rate shipping is only $14.95 for unlimited accessories and ammunition for Warehouse 2 & 3 products. All accessories and ammunition from Warehouse 2 & 3 ship within 24 business hours.
Please Note: Image may not be the actual representation of the item. Please verify the item by reading the complete description before purchasing.
S&W M&P9 11989 9M 5IN M2.0 NTS FDE 17R
Mfg Item Num: 11989
Model Number: M&P
Purpose: Personal Protection/Sport
Series: 9 M2.0
Unit of measure: GN
Caliber: 9mm Luger
Barrel Length: 5
Safety: No Manual
Grips: Flat Dark Earth Interchangeable Backstrap
Sight Configuration: 3-Dot
Weight: 26.9 oz
Frame Material: Polymer
Barrel Type: Stainless Steel
Slide Description: Flat Dark Earth Armornite Stainless Steel
Sight Style: Contrast
Barrel Length Range: 5.00 to 5.99
Weight Range: 16.00 oz to 31.99 oz
The Smith & Wesson M&P has a reinforced polymer chassis, superior ergonomics, ambidextrous controls, and proven safety features. In designing the M&P, Smith & Wesson considered the needs of military and law enforcement from every conceivable angle, so the M&P is the standard in reliability when your job is to serve and protect and your life is on the line. The M&P M2.0 features an extended stainless-steel chassis and high grip-to-barrel bore axis ratio, an aggressively-textured grip, and four interchangeable palmswell inserts for optimal hand-fit and trigger reach. This model has a FDE frame, stainless steel barrel and slide with a FDE Armornite finish, no manual safety, and one 17-round magazine.
Posted by Charles F Mervis on 21st Aug 2018
This is my first M&P Model 2.0. I have owned other M&P 1st editions and this model has been upgraded from the originals. The trigger is terrific and the grip is much more aggressively stippled. The four interchangeable back straps insure that you will get a great fit and they are the easiest to change of any pistol I have owned. I especially like the 5" barrel as it gives a great sight picture.
This pistol ranks right up there with more expensive pistols. Smith & Wesson continue to make quality firearms!
1. Please verify the Firearm is legal in your state. You can do this by checking your state’s particular rules or simply ask a local gun dealer. Each state’s rules vary and some states restrict not only who may purchase and possess a handgun, but what particular models are permitted for such possession within that state.
2. If the firearm is legal in your state then you can make your purchase online.
3. Once, you have made your purchase contact your local FFL Dealer and have them Fax (603-974-2641) or email their FFL to Sales@VizardsGunsAndAmmo.com. Please have your Customer Order # (which you will find on the top right hand corner of your invoice after you purchased your firearm) and your Name on the FFL.
4. Once the FFL has been received from your dealer, your firearm will ship within 5 -7 business days.
5. Once your firearm ships you will receive an email with the tracking information and you can track your package online.
If you need any assistance please contact us at: 603-974-2639 or sales@VizardsGunsAndAmmo.com.
Thank you for your business.
All prices are in USD