Winchester USA White Box stands for consistent performance and outstanding value offering high-quality ammunition to suit a wide range of hunter's and shooter's needs.
WIN Q4318 9MMNATO 124 FMJ 50/10
Mfg Item Num: Q4318
Model Number: USA
Unit of measure: BX
Caliber: 9mm NATO
Bullet Type: Full Metal Jacket (FMJ)
Bullet Weight: 124 GR
Muzzle Energy: 396 ft lbs
Muzzle Velocity: 1200 fps
Rounds Per Box: 50
Application: Recreational Shooting
Casing Material: Brass
Good product! Fair price!
Very good ammo for the price. This is not true 9mm Luger, it's 9mm NATO, which is a bit hotter than 9mm Luger. Same case, but, make sure your gun does +P ... if not, return it and don't fire it through your gun. Also to note, extended use of NATO and +P wears the gun out quicker. As this is good ammo, I'll be going tack to regular 9mm Luger next.
For the price I cannot find anything better to train with: recoil is the same as my +P defense load, it burns extremely clean, and I have not had a failure in 2k rds. It has a sealed primer and would be excellent for long term storage if that is your thing.
Service was excellent from Vizards and it shipped within a day. The ammo arrived in Winchester sealed cases - 10 boxes to a case- with a 2016 headstamp.
I have used this since recommended by a military guy in 2005. Never had a misfire since then. Hotter than standard but just under +p. Great range round.
- We do not accept returns on ammunition. All ammunition sales are final.
- Consumers need to know all local and state laws. If purchasing ammunition or magazines you agree that you are 21 years of age.
- There is a 15% restocking fee for orders you wish to return. It must be in brand new condition and unopened. The return must be approved within 7 days of delivery.
Delivery Date and Manually Reviewed Orders
- Orders placed between Monday and Friday typically ship the same day if placed before 12PM EST. If your order requires manual review the shipping date may be delayed
- Orders that need to be manually verified are flagged by our system. Typically we flag orders for manual verification if the billing and shipping address do not match, we need an ID on file to ship the order, or if the order is from a first time customer for a large amount. We will contact you promptly to verify your order or request an ID. Please feel free to contact us in advance to verify the order. Please submit the Drivers License to us via email: FFL@VIZARDSGUNS.COM. Once you have been verified you will not need to re-verified on your future orders. We thank you for your business and assistance.
|California||Warehouse 2 Only-Must be shipped to an 01 FFL Dealer
No tracer ammunition
No magazines over 10 rounds
|Connecticut||No magazines over 10 rounds - Must have a Pistol Permit and Driver’s License|
|Colorado||No magazines over 15 rounds|
|DC||No magazines over 10 rounds|
|Hawaii||No Ammunition, no magazines over 10 rounds, no Starter Pistols|
|Illinois||Must have an Illinois Firearms Owner Identification Card and Drivers License, no shipments to Chicago|
|Maryland||No magazines over 10 rounds|
|Massachusetts||We ship ammunition from Warehouse 2 & 4: We will ship to your residence. We need your License To Carry and Driver’s License. No magazines over 10 rounds No Starter Pistols|
|New Jersey||No magazines over 10 rounds. We ship ammunition to your residence|
|New York||No magazines over 10 rounds. We ship ammunition to your residence and FFL dealer depending on your zipcode|
|New York City||No magazines over 10 rounds, all ammunition must be shipped to an FFL Dealer|
How To Purchase a Firearm OnlineStep 1:
Please verify the Firearm is legal in your state. You can do this by checking your state’s particular rules or simply ask a local gun dealer. Each state’s rules vary and some states restrict not only who may purchase and possess a handgun, but what particular models are permitted for such possession within that state.
If the firearm is legal in your state then you can make your purchase online.
Once, you have made your purchase contact your local FFL Dealer and have them Fax (603-974-2641) or email their FFL to Sales@VizardsGunsAndAmmo.com. Please have your Customer Order # (which you will find on the top right hand corner of your invoice after you purchased your firearm) and your Name on the FFL.
Once the FFL has been received from your dealer, your firearm will ship within 5 -7 business days.
Once your firearm ships you will receive an email with the tracking information and you can track your package online.
If you need any assistance please contact us at: 603-974-2639 or sales@VizardsGunsAndAmmo.com.
Thank you for your business.