Please note, when your select items to purchase from the same warehouse you will save on shipping charges. Each of our warehouses individually price their products and prices may vary by warehouse.
Firearms typically ship within 5-7 business days after payment and a valid FFL is received.
All of our inventory is available for online purchase only.
Flat rate shipping is only $14.95 for unlimited accessories and ammunition for Warehouse 2 & 3 products. All accessories and ammunition from Warehouse 2 & 3 ship within 24 business hours.
Please Note: Image may not be the actual representation of the item. Please verify the item by reading the complete description before purchasing.
Showing reviews 1-10 of 12 | Next
Posted by Barr K Gilbert on 1st May 2018
I use this ammo in my wife's Ruger Precision Rifle and it groups very accurately and consistently. I expect they average close to half an inch.
Posted by Jeremy cox on 28th Mar 2018
By far the best I’ve shot
Posted by Robert Driver on 18th Mar 2018
Searched around the internet and they have the best price anywhere and I'm even a dealer and they are still less expensive than my distributors I will be back for more .....Thank you!
Posted by Ed Pauly on 14th Mar 2018
The 10 boxes of shells were packed in the Hornady 200 round box and the individual box corners were damaged, could have packaged in a sturdy box. The product is ok but, its nice to have undamaged boxes.
Posted by Mike on 11th Mar 2018
I had a great time shooting this. My only issue is that it BARELY fits into my AR-10 magazines. The plastic mags the red tips at nearly touching. If you use steel mags, there is 1-2 mm's of space between the tips and the mags. So keep this in mind. But as for ammunition, it shoots straight and consistent.
Posted by William Smith on 11th Mar 2018
Giving only 4 stars as there is improvement in everything we do, not much more can be said with the ease of website, and the shipment/delivery was stellar. Ordered on Sunday, shipped Monday arrived Friday, just in time for range day Saturday!
Posted by Bill K on 5th Mar 2018
Consistent performance provided your rifle likes these. Good price for this type of ammo.
Posted by on 29th Jan 2018
Well, just buy and try it. After all there is no better.
Posted by GCran on 28th Jan 2018
Even between different lots, the ELD Match has extremely low variance. Great Round and best price I could find on the web has been right here at Vizard's.
Posted by ShaneG on 20th Apr 2017
After much research and testing I chose this round because of consistent results and the Hornady reputation. I'm shooting a Ruger Presion Rifle
Showing reviews 1-10 of 12 | Next
1. Please verify the Firearm is legal in your state. You can do this by checking your state’s particular rules or simply ask a local gun dealer. Each state’s rules vary and some states restrict not only who may purchase and possess a handgun, but what particular models are permitted for such possession within that state.
2. If the firearm is legal in your state then you can make your purchase online.
3. Once, you have made your purchase contact your local FFL Dealer and have them Fax (603-974-2641) or email their FFL to Sales@VizardsGunsAndAmmo.com. Please have your Customer Order # (which you will find on the top right hand corner of your invoice after you purchased your firearm) and your Name on the FFL.
4. Once the FFL has been received from your dealer, your firearm will ship within 5 -7 business days.
5. Once your firearm ships you will receive an email with the tracking information and you can track your package online.
If you need any assistance please contact us at: 603-974-2639 or sales@VizardsGunsAndAmmo.com.
Thank you for your business.
All prices are in USD