HORN 81500 6.5CRD 140 ELD MATCH 20/10
Mfg Item Num: 81500
Model Number: Match
Series: ELD Match
Unit of measure: BX
Caliber: 6.5 Creedmoor
Bullet Type: ELD-Match
Bullet Weight: 140 GR
Muzzle Energy: 2283 ft lbs
Muzzle Velocity: 2710 fps
Rounds Per Box: 20
Casing Material: Brass
This round has been great using my in my Tikka T3x Tactical
I started with 120gr, but now I'm reloading my own 140gr ELD-Match rounds with Superformance Powder. I'm EASILY shooting SUB-MOA groupings at over 500yds! Awesome Ammo!
I use this ammo in my wife's Ruger Precision Rifle and it groups very accurately and consistently. I expect they average close to half an inch.
By far the best I’ve shot
Searched around the internet and they have the best price anywhere and I'm even a dealer and they are still less expensive than my distributors I will be back for more .....Thank you!
The 10 boxes of shells were packed in the Hornady 200 round box and the individual box corners were damaged, could have packaged in a sturdy box. The product is ok but, its nice to have undamaged boxes.
I had a great time shooting this. My only issue is that it BARELY fits into my AR-10 magazines. The plastic mags the red tips at nearly touching. If you use steel mags, there is 1-2 mm's of space between the tips and the mags. So keep this in mind. But as for ammunition, it shoots straight and consistent.
Giving only 4 stars as there is improvement in everything we do, not much more can be said with the ease of website, and the shipment/delivery was stellar. Ordered on Sunday, shipped Monday arrived Friday, just in time for range day Saturday!
Consistent performance provided your rifle likes these. Good price for this type of ammo.
- We do not accept returns on ammunition. All ammunition sales are final.
- Consumers need to know all local and state laws. If purchasing ammunition or magazines you agree that you are 21 years of age.
- There is a 15% restocking fee for orders you wish to return. It must be in brand new condition and unopened. The return must be approved within 7 days of delivery.
Delivery Date and Manually Reviewed Orders
- Orders placed between Monday and Friday typically ship the same day if placed before 12PM EST. If your order requires manual review the shipping date may be delayed
- Orders that need to be manually verified are flagged by our system. Typically we flag orders for manual verification if the billing and shipping address do not match, we need an ID on file to ship the order, or if the order is from a first time customer for a large amount. We will contact you promptly to verify your order or request an ID. Please feel free to contact us in advance to verify the order. Please submit the Drivers License to us via email: FFL@VIZARDSGUNS.COM. Once you have been verified you will not need to re-verified on your future orders. We thank you for your business and assistance.
|California||Warehouse 2 Only-Must be shipped to an 01 FFL Dealer
No tracer ammunition
No magazines over 10 rounds
|Connecticut||No magazines over 10 rounds - Must have a Pistol Permit and Driver’s License|
|Colorado||No magazines over 15 rounds|
|DC||No magazines over 10 rounds|
|Hawaii||No Ammunition, no magazines over 10 rounds, no Starter Pistols|
|Illinois||Must have an Illinois Firearms Owner Identification Card and Drivers License, no shipments to Chicago|
|Maryland||No magazines over 10 rounds|
|Massachusetts||We ship ammunition from Warehouse 2 & 4: We will ship to your residence. We need your License To Carry and Driver’s License. No magazines over 10 rounds No Starter Pistols|
|New Jersey||No magazines over 10 rounds. We ship ammunition to your residence|
|New York||No magazines over 10 rounds. We ship ammunition to your residence and FFL dealer depending on your zipcode|
|New York City||No magazines over 10 rounds, all ammunition must be shipped to an FFL Dealer|
How To Purchase a Firearm OnlineStep 1:
Please verify the Firearm is legal in your state. You can do this by checking your state’s particular rules or simply ask a local gun dealer. Each state’s rules vary and some states restrict not only who may purchase and possess a handgun, but what particular models are permitted for such possession within that state.
If the firearm is legal in your state then you can make your purchase online.
Once, you have made your purchase contact your local FFL Dealer and have them Fax (603-974-2641) or email their FFL to Sales@VizardsGunsAndAmmo.com. Please have your Customer Order # (which you will find on the top right hand corner of your invoice after you purchased your firearm) and your Name on the FFL.
Once the FFL has been received from your dealer, your firearm will ship within 5 -7 business days.
Once your firearm ships you will receive an email with the tracking information and you can track your package online.
If you need any assistance please contact us at: 603-974-2639 or sales@VizardsGunsAndAmmo.com.
Thank you for your business.