Please note, when your select items to purchase from the same warehouse you will save on shipping charges. Each of our warehouses individually price their products and prices may vary by warehouse.
Firearms typically ship within 5-7 business days after payment and a valid FFL is received.
All of our inventory is available for online purchase only.
Flat rate shipping is only $14.95 for unlimited accessories and ammunition for Warehouse 2 & 3 products. All accessories and ammunition from Warehouse 2 & 3 ship within 24 business hours.
Please Note: Image may not be the actual representation of the item. Please verify the item by reading the complete description before purchasing.
Posted by ERIC on 6th May 2019
Good ammo fir practice snd overall shooting. Still a bit pricy
Posted by Ross on 5th Jul 2018
This a great round. I used it to shoot prairie dogs in Colorado. Awesome ammo.
Posted by Dennis on 9th Jan 2018
This stuff shoots 100 yard sub moa all day with my Howa Mini action No problem with 3” steel at 200 yards either. Great product...
Posted by Tom on 6th Jan 2018
I daresay that this factory ammunition for 6.5 Grendel is the best and most accurate ammunition for my Grendels I have ever shot. 1/2" groups at 200 yards easily. Very very consistent. Great price too! 16.98 a box, you can't beat. Around here, they charge 30.00 a box for the same stuff. Can you believe that? Vizards can't be beat. They have earned my loyalty. :)
Posted by Aaron on 5th Jan 2018
As always great ammo from Hornady. Consistent and accurate I will be getting more.
Posted by Luis on 6th Nov 2017
The bullets work awesomely. I look forward to purchasing more ammo.
Posted by Steve Waldman on 26th Oct 2017
Same POI as the 123 grain A-Max, and they seem to be just as consistent. Vizard's can't be beat with a stick! Awesome factory ammo at an extremely fair price. Nice tight groups from my AR-15 from Tactical Rifles in Florida, sub .5 MOA, same as the A-MAX.
Posted by Richard on 10th Jul 2017
I've been attempting to load grendel for about 6 mo's now,The best I've been able to come up with can't even come close to the accuracy of this stuff. On a good day and I do my part-half to three quarter MOA-all day long.(I'm not gonna quit tryin to "find that perfect reload,but till I do-this is the stuff that will go to the matchs with me).
1. Please verify the Firearm is legal in your state. You can do this by checking your state’s particular rules or simply ask a local gun dealer. Each state’s rules vary and some states restrict not only who may purchase and possess a handgun, but what particular models are permitted for such possession within that state.
2. If the firearm is legal in your state then you can make your purchase online.
3. Once, you have made your purchase contact your local FFL Dealer and have them Fax (603-974-2641) or email their FFL to Sales@VizardsGunsAndAmmo.com. Please have your Customer Order # (which you will find on the top right hand corner of your invoice after you purchased your firearm) and your Name on the FFL.
4. Once the FFL has been received from your dealer, your firearm will ship within 5 -7 business days.
5. Once your firearm ships you will receive an email with the tracking information and you can track your package online.
If you need any assistance please contact us at: 603-974-2639 or sales@VizardsGunsAndAmmo.com.
Thank you for your business.
All prices are in USD