Please note, when your select items to purchase from the same warehouse you will save on shipping charges. Each of our warehouses individually price their products and prices may vary by warehouse.
Firearms typically ship within 5-7 business days after payment and a valid FFL is received.
All of our inventory is available for online purchase only.
Flat rate shipping is only $14.95 for unlimited accessories and ammunition for Warehouse 2 & 3 products. All accessories and ammunition from Warehouse 2 & 3 ship within 24 business hours.
Please Note: Image may not be the actual representation of the item. Please verify the item by reading the complete description before purchasing.
The dynamic Triage® packaged in high-strength aluminum with the speed and efficiency of AXIS® auto and an automatic opening hook.
AXIS® pull release with integrated safety
Modified drop-point blade style
N680 highly corrosion resistant blade steel (57-59HRC)
440C automatic opening hook-shaped safety cutter (58-60HRC)
Anodized black aluminum handles with textured G10 inlays
Carbide glass breaker
Blade Length: 3.58"
Blade Thickness: 0.124"
Handle Thickness: 0.580"
Blade Material: N680 Main Blade; 440C Safety Cutter
Blade Hardness: 57-59HRC Main Blade; 58-60HRC Safety Cutter
Blade Style: Modified Drop-Point
Pocket Clip: Black, Removable, Tip-Up
Lock Mechanism: AXIS main blade; Auto opening safety cutter/hook
Overall Length: 8.31"
Closed Length: 4.73"
Sheath Material: Sold Separately
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
1. Please verify the Firearm is legal in your state. You can do this by checking your state’s particular rules or simply ask a local gun dealer. Each state’s rules vary and some states restrict not only who may purchase and possess a handgun, but what particular models are permitted for such possession within that state.
2. If the firearm is legal in your state then you can make your purchase online.
3. Once, you have made your purchase contact your local FFL Dealer and have them Fax (603-974-2641) or email their FFL to Sales@VizardsGunsAndAmmo.com. Please have your Customer Order # (which you will find on the top right hand corner of your invoice after you purchased your firearm) and your Name on the FFL.
4. Once the FFL has been received from your dealer, your firearm will ship within 5 -7 business days.
5. Once your firearm ships you will receive an email with the tracking information and you can track your package online.
If you need any assistance please contact us at: 603-974-2639 or sales@VizardsGunsAndAmmo.com.
Thank you for your business.
All prices are in USD